Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blood Drive, April 9th, in Memory of Collin Neese!!

Collin Neese Dedicated Blood Drive 

Saturday, April 9
9AM-3PM

Franklin Middle School Gym
Click on this link to sign-up:

download.jpg

Eligibility

Most people are eligible to donate. There are very few causes for deferral and very few medications that are not acceptable. Be sure to bring your picture ID!

Not sure if you are eligible to donate? Email Kathy Williams.



More questions? 

Feel free to contact Magon Works(mtworks@indianablood.org).



NOTE FROM JENN, AKA "Aunt Sissy": 

I apologize for the delay in getting this posted. I'm still getting through all of my emails! If you send me an email about anything at all, and I don't respond, please check back with me. I'm still working on getting everyone answered! If you have something urgent you want on the blog, put "URGENT: PUT ON BLOG."  Thank you for your patience and amazing support!! 






1 comment:

  1. Hi i love you and your blessed famiyl maybe we can get together some time and talk love julia w
    from julia n w union elementry

    ReplyDelete